cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Luca Morandini <luca.morandi...@tin.it>
Subject Re: database issuses - (cocoon + mysql)
Date Sun, 28 Dec 2003 12:30:52 GMT
> Hi,
> I am having an issue connecting to a MySQL database. Basically, any esql tags with data
between them is being written to the screen instead of being processed and no connection to
the database is being made. For example instead of <esql:pool>mysql</esql:pool>
being processed, 'mysql' is being printed to the screen. What am i not doing correctly? The
process I followed to try and ensure database connectivity was this:
> <cut/>

Could you please post the relevant sitemap fragment as well ?

Regards,

Luca Morandini   -   GIS Consultant
lmorandini@ieee.org
http://xoomer.virgilio.it/ukmorand/