cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Olivier Billard <obill...@rennes.jouve.fr>
Subject Re: Disable escaping in a Java string in XSP
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2003 17:03:18 GMT
Hi Lionel,

I bookmarked these usefull links, but I'm afraid this won't help me : the unescaped String

will be re-escaped by the Cocoon serializer...

I must parse the String and "Saxize" '\n' characters in
contentHandler.startElement("br");
contentHandler.endElement("br");

Maybe some xsp utils could do that, but I didn't found...
<util:include-expr> and brothers only work with full xml documents...

--
Olivier