cocoon-users mailing list archives

From gou...@osmosis.gr
Subject output escaping in xslt transformation
Date Thu, 25 Dec 2003 20:49:35 GMT

hi people
(i know that this is a most xslt related question but maybe the people
here have a answer)

i use the classic template match:

	<xsl:template match="node()|@*" priority="-1">
		<xsl:copy>
			<xsl:apply-templates select="@*"/>
			<xsl:apply-templates/>
		</xsl:copy>
	</xsl:template>

to copy all the elements i dont want to transform. in the final step of my
transformation i get xhtml content serialized as html. the problem is that
this copy method generate html code with all my greek characters escaped.
I dont know how to to disable output escaping in this method.

note:
in my sub sitemap i have set html serializer encoding to iso-8859-7
(greek). when i comment this then i get my html output without escaped
characters but in utf encoding something i want to avoid.

any hint?

thx

--stavros