cocoon-users mailing list archives

From gou...@osmosis.gr
Subject Re: Cocoon/Tomcat failed to access localhost:8080/cocoon
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2003 09:22:20 GMT

try to put in tomcat's common/endorsed
new libs from your cocoon instance (removing existings)

thats the main reason cocoon dont wor my k on tomcat

--stavros

On Fri, 19 Dec 2003, Budi Mulyono wrote:

> Hi All....
>
> I am a newbie trying to get cocoon work for the 1st time.
>
> I have the following problem for Tomcat 4.1.8 and Cocoon 2.0.4 binary
> running on windows 2000 sp4 pro
> using jdk 1.3.0_02
>
> Attached is the log file from web-inf/log of cocoon.
>
> What I did was to copy the cocoon.war into the webapps directory
> and start tomcat.
>
> I got the following error when trying to access http://localhost:8080/cocoon
>
> type fatal
> message Exception during processing of jar:file:/C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Tomcat
4.1/webapps/cocoon/WEB-INF/lib/cocoon-2.0.4.jar!/org/apache/cocoon/components/language/markup/sitemap/java/sitemap.xsl

> description org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Exception during processing of jar:file:/C:/Program
Files/Apache Group/Tomcat 4.1/webapps/cocoon/WEB-INF/lib/cocoon-2.0.4.jar!/org/apache/cocoon/components/language/markup/sitemap/java/sitemap.xsl:
java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.xpath.functions.FuncContains