cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ashish Kumar <ngels...@iitr.ernet.in>
Subject Problem in rendering Excel reports using jxreports
Date Sun, 14 Dec 2003 10:30:47 GMT
Hi all,
         I m trying to generate Excel reports using jxreports. I have
adjusted the mysql database connections in cocoon.xconf according to my
database & the param.html is showing appropriate database entries. Bit
When I try view the xls file it displays nothing and the error I get is:

java.lang.RuntimeException: org.xml.sax.SAXException: Error:Report.endElement():
HSSF Workbook was null when tag 'report-excel' was received.
  at org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.run(TransformerImpl.java:3170)
  at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536)

I have looked in the mail archives but find nothing regarding this.

Plz can anyone help me in getting out of it...

Thanking in advance,
Regards,
Ashish.

Sleight of hand and twist of fate,