cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Steve Schwarz" <saschw...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: cocoon and svg rasteriser
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2003 19:04:29 GMT
Hi
Sorry I guess I did misunderstand your request.
A couple ideas:
- recently in the mail lists I seem to recall discussions about using source
resolver to do this. But I'm not an XSP guy so I don't know how you go about
accessing the source resolver w/in xsp...
- another post for this type of problem recommended putting your root dir in
a config file and then using Xinclude to extract the root from the config
file into the XSL.
- I have used a global site map variable named root and use the
{global:root} to pass this into my XSLT.

HTH,
Steve