cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: Cocoon Portal: How to stay in full screen mode?
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2003 08:51:05 GMT
David Geleyn wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I'm experimenting with the new portal engine and I
> have a question:
>
> You can show one coplet full screen, but when you want
> to change something in the coplet (filter option to
> show only certains users (p.e. admins) in the coplet),
> the coplet becomes a small window again. How could I
> avoid this?

Yes, this is a bug :) I found it while preparing my
ApacheCon presentation the evening before...
I hope I have some time to fix it next week.

> BTW, is there any list of future features/plans? I
> assume that I have to follow the developer mailing
> list for that?

There is currently no list - and I'm not sure if
someone is currently developing new features etc.
If you have any ideas/wishes etc. send a mail to
the dev list.

Carsten