cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Marco Rolappe" <m_rola...@web.de>
Subject AW: calling pipeline from parent sitemap
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2003 08:40:48 GMT
hi stavros,

you just have to assure that each sitemap is reachable by a context.
sitemap(1) (I assume it's the root sitemap) is reachable via cocoon://, i.e.
a resource 'foo' in that sitemap/context can be reached via cocoon://foo.

so what you do now is to make each subsitemap reachable by its parent; let's
name the subsitemaps after the pattern 'ss?'. in the root sitemap you match
on 'ss2' and mount sub-sitemap(2)'s sitemap;

in sitemap(1):

	<map:match pattern="ss2">
		<map:mount src="ss2/" uri-prefix="ss2"/>
	</map:match>

you do the same for the other sitemaps.

then, for example, from sub-sitemap(4) you can reach resource 'ronin' in
sub-sitemap(2) via 'cocoon://ss2/ronin', and so on.