cocoon-users mailing list archives

From beyaRecords - The home Urban music <...@beya-records.com>
Subject Re: Jetty included w/ Cocoon
Date Tue, 23 Dec 2003 21:07:03 GMT
cheers,
i will now investigate jetty and see what it is like.

i have tomcat setup with apache so that tomcat can be accessed minus
:8080

so 12.0.0.1/examples leads me to the tomcat stuff

my apache workes2.properties file reads as:

[uri:127.0.0.1:8003]
info=Example virtual host. Make sure myVirtualHost is in /etc/hosts to
test it
alias=myVirtualHost:8003

[uri:127.0.0.1:8003/ex]
info=Example webapp in the virtual host. It'll go to lb_1 ( i.e.
localhost:8019 )
context=/ex
group=lb_1

[uri:/examples]
info=Example webapp in the default context.
context=/examples
debug=0

[uri:/examples1/*]
info=A second webapp, this time going to the second tomcat only.
group=lb_1
debug=0

[uri:/examples/servlet/*]
info=Prefix mapping

[uri:/examples/*.jsp]
info=Extension mapping

[uri:/examples/*]
info=Map the whole webapp

[uri:/examples/servlet/HelloW]
info=Example with debug enabled.
debug=10

[uri:/cocoon]
info=Example webapp in the default context.
context=/cocoon
debug=0

[uri:/cocoon/*]
info=Map the whole webapp

My question is, can i leave the code as is and access jetty using the
same settings?

Uzo