cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Hugo Burm" <hu...@xs4all.nl>
Subject RE: Scope of request attributes, Woody, and continuations
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2003 18:21:56 GMT

Thanks Jeremey,

But as always it is a little bit more complicated.
In the "form2-display-pipeline" I have a generator with a "setup" and
"generate" function. The "setup" saves the request from the ObjectModel for
using it in "generate".
If the continuation is a new request, why is "setup" not called by the
continuation? Only the "generate" function is called. So there is no way to
save the new request now (e.g to get the session) and my old request is
gone. May be this is a bug. May be I should cross-post this to the dev list.

regards Hugo