cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: upgraded to cocoon 2.1 and fop is not working
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2003 12:24:59 GMT
Hi Joose,

> I upgraded to cocoon 2.1.2  and FOP stoped working. According to the
> logs, page is rendered, but nothing is sent to browser. I am trying to
> use fop-sample which came with cocoon.

FYI I just tried the http://localhost:8888/samples/fop/hello.pdf sample
on a fresh build of the current CVS, started from the cocoon.sh script,
and it works fine here (macosx, JDK 1.4.1).

Maybe you should try to start Cocoon with the cocoon.sh script instead
of tomcat, and see if it makes a difference? I'm not sure what your
problem could be, but this might help in finding out.

-Bertrand