cocoon-users mailing list archives

From beyaRecords - The home Urban music <...@beya-records.com>
Subject Re: Parameters to an XSP?
Date Tue, 23 Dec 2003 16:34:07 GMT
Hi,
have just done my first cocoon tutorial., and it works!!! ;-) There is
only only problem. In my xml file I have a paragraph which says the
following:

	<content>
		<paragraph>
			Welcome to beyaRecords, the home of all that is r&b
		</paragraph>
	</content>

My xsl file which formats the paragraphs is:

		<xsl:template match="paragraph">
				<xsl:apply-templates/>
		</xsl:template>

The problem is, the line 'Welcome to beyaRecords, the home of all that
is r&b' stops at 'Welcome to beyaRecords, the home of all that is r'. I
presume the ampersand is throwing  a spanner in the works and breaking
the sentence! How do I resolve this minor issue?

regards

Uzo