cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Justin Fagnani-Bell <jus...@paraliansoftware.com>
Subject OT: How do you use CVS?
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2003 00:05:32 GMT
I'm just now starting to setup CVS for my Cocoon based projects and I'm
wondering how other Cocoon users use CVS.

My project directory structure is probably similar to others using
Cocoon and Ant. It's something like this:

Project
  - build.sh
  - build.xml
  - etc
  - - cocoon.xconf (and others)
- lib
- src
- web
- - (various files and directories, some text and some binary)

I'd need to put at least src/ and two dirs under web/ (stylesheets and
xsp's) into CVS, but I'd actually like to just import the whole
project. I'm not so sure what to do about the JAR's in lib/ and the
graphics under web/

What are others doing out there? And are you integrating CVS with Ant?

Thanks a bunch,
   Justin