cocoon-users mailing list archives

From beyaRecords - The home Urban music <...@beya-records.com>
Subject Re: database issuses - (cocoon + mysql)
Date Sun, 28 Dec 2003 18:20:15 GMT
Luca,
the xml output that I am getting with the amended sitemap.xmap file is:

<page xmlns:xsp-session="http://apache.org/xsp/session/2.0"
xmlns:xsp="http://apache.org/xsp"
xmlns:esql="htp://apache.org/cocoon/SQL/v2">
<title>trouble tickets</title>
<content>
<esql:connection>
<esql:pool>mysql</esql:pool>
  <esql:execute-query>
<esql:query>select * from TroubleTickets</esql:query>
  <esql:results>
  <tickets>
<esql:row-results>
  <ticket>