cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Justin Fagnani-Bell <jus...@paraliansoftware.com>
Subject Re: OT: How do you use CVS?
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2003 21:44:54 GMT
Yeah I saw that. There's a lot to learn as a newbie to CVS.

What I did for now was use the -kb option so that CVS didn't tranlate
line breaks or do any keyword substitution.

After reading about keyword substitution though I'm thinking that it
could be used with XSP to give you version numbers.

The point made about using disc space on binaries since CVS can't store
the diffs is a good one. I think I'll reorganize my directories so I
don't have binary files and text file mixed in the same dir.

Thanks,
   Justin