cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Davide <dagar...@aliceposta.it>
Subject RE: How to compile an action?
Date Tue, 30 Dec 2003 11:42:15 GMT
ok thanks a lot. I found that explanation. But my problem is another,
because i'm a real beginner...

I've added to the classpath the WEB-INF\lib dir that contains the jar
files, but i really don't know how to add jar files fo classpath. Yes, i
could add them manually, but i would like to know if it's possible to add
to the classpath all jar files in the dir automatically.

Do you also know some links to learn more about using eclipse to develop
cocoon components?

regards.