cocoon-users mailing list archives

From <Sylvain.The...@swisscom.com>
Subject error when using my own transformer
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2003 11:56:17 GMT
Hello,

I have created a new transformer called "RoleTransformer". It doesn't have lot of features
at this moment: it simply adds some XML tags in a document.

I have declared this new transformer in the main sitemap like:
<map:transformer logger="sitemap.transformer.role" name="role" src="com.itservices.woc.transformation.RoleTransformer"/>

And I use it in another sitemap:
<map:transform type="role">
	<map:parameter name="username" value="{request-param:name}"/>
</map:transform>

But it seems that Cocoon doesn't find it. The error below occurs.

Do I have forget something?

Thanks for any help
Sylvain

**error**
ERROR   (2003-12-04) 12:41.09:390 Lookup of transformer for role 'role' failed.: org.apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentException:
transformers: ComponentSelector could not access the Component for hint [role] (key [role])
	at org.apache.cocoon.webapps.authentication.components.PipelineAuthenticator.authenticate(PipelineAuthenticator.java:199)
	at org.apache.cocoon.webapps.authentication.components.DefaultAuthenticationManager.login(DefaultAuthenticationManager.java:238)
etc...
**error**