cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Lionel Crine <cr...@4dconcept.fr>
Subject Re: Disable escaping in a Java string in XSP
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2003 18:00:43 GMT
For my part, I use these method because I need to get a string and made a
request into an XML base.
So, I do not parse the String after.

I suggest you to look at the util.xsl of your cocoon. There is a link with
the method XSPUtil of cocoon.

Also see the API :
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/apidocs/org/apache/cocoon/components/language/markup/xsp/XSPUtil.html

That's all I can do.

At 18:03 19/12/2003 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi Lionel,
>
>I bookmarked these usefull links, but I'm afraid this won't help me : the
>unescaped String will be re-escaped by the Cocoon serializer...
>
>I must parse the String and "Saxize" '\n' characters in
>contentHandler.startElement("br");
>contentHandler.endElement("br");
>
>Maybe some xsp utils could do that, but I didn't found...
><util:include-expr> and brothers only work with full xml documents...
>
>--
>Olivier
>
>On 19/12/2003 16:28, Lionel Crine wrote:
>>Hi,
>>I don
>>I was looking for the oppoite of your question and I have found some
>>useful methods in common-lang-2.0.
>>You can get it there :
>>http://jakarta.apache.org/site/binindex.cgi?Preferred=http%3A%2F%2Fapache.crihan.fr%2Fdist

>>In StringEscapeUtils, you ll find some unescape methods like
>><file:///D:/source_software/java/commons-lang-2.0/docs/api/org/apache/commons/lang/StringEscapeUtils.html#unescapeXml%28java.lang.String%29>unescapeXml(<http://java.sun.com/products/jdk/1.2/docs/api/java/lang/String.html>String

>>str)
>>You can find the API there :
>>http://www.generationjava.com/maven/jakarta-commons/lang/apidocs/index.html
>>or inside the jar.
>>
>>Hope that Help.
>>Lionel
>>

>>At 14:01 19/12/2003 +0100, you wrote:
>>
>>>Hi all !
>>>
>>>I would like to output a java String in an XSP page, containing some
>>>html tags that I would like not to be escaped.
>>>
>>>How could it be possible ?
>>>
>>>I tried <util:include-expr>, but it seems only to work with full XML
>>>document, not a fragment.
>>>
>>>To be more precise, my contains "\n" caracters that I want to translate
>>>to <br/> for html output.
>>>
>>>Thanks,
>>>
>>>--
>>>Olivier BILLARD

Lionel CRINE
Ingénieur Systèmes documentaires
Société : 4DConcept
22 rue Etienne de Jouy 78353 JOUY EN JOSAS
Tel : 01.34.58.70.70 Fax : 01.39.58.70.70