cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: absolute path in <map:mount> doesn't work
Date Wed, 31 Dec 2003 01:09:01 GMT
I'm sure it works - at least on Windows I have it working with absolute
paths.

Are you sure the map:mount is accessed, i.e. the matcher matches
(sitemap.log with log level DEBUG)?

And why says the error message
file:/usr/java/jakarta-tomcat/webapps/cocoon/myexamples/sitemap.xmap
instead of something with
file:///var/www/cocoon/myexamples/sitemap.xmap
in it. I mean why /var/www should be truncated, but the rest not?

I hope you got it working in the meantime as it your mail is already two
weeks old ...

Joerg