cocoon-users mailing list archives

From joakim verona <joa...@verona.se>
Subject Re: request parameters and processPipelineTo?
Date Sun, 28 Dec 2003 20:20:21 GMT
Luca,

This seems brilliant, but in my case it doesnt work. What am I doing wrong?

My pipeline:
      <map:match pattern="parseimdbtitle">
    <map:generate type="html"
              src="http://www.imdb.com/title/{request-param:imdbtitle}"
/><!-- doesnt need url encoding because imdbtitle always one word -->

    <map:transform src="stylesheets/parseimdbtitle.xsl"/>
    <map:serialize type="xml"/>
      </map:match>

Flow fragment:
      out=new java.io.FileOutputStream("/tmp/out.xml");
      cocoon.processPipelineTo("parseimdbtitle",
{"imdbtitle":"tt0338466"}  ,out)

Error:
      Could not get resource http://www.imdb.com/title/

To me it seems to indicate that {request-param:imdb} is empty when the
pipeline is called.

/Joakim