cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ray Allis <rayal...@comcast.net>
Subject woody maintenance of xmldb database
Date Sun, 28 Dec 2003 02:06:40 GMT
I would like to use the woody XML binding sample and the xmldb sample
to build a news article database application.

If I read a record from the database:

 <map:generate src="xmldb:xindice-embed:///db/news/article01.xml"/>

then bind it to a Flowscript woody form for update, how do I get from the
updated form back to the database?  I see the 'form.load' from xml to form
and the 'form.save' from the form to xml, but I don't see how to send the
xml to the database.  Something like an internal "POST"?

The xmldb example adds a new collection and record by reading
'populate.xml'
from the file system, and I'm too dense to see how to do it from Flowscript.

Ray Allis