cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joakim Verona <joa...@verona.se>
Subject Re: how to configure JXPathMetaModule?
Date Wed, 24 Dec 2003 11:17:14 GMT
Thanks Konstantin,

It's really kind of difficult to get URL encoding working with cocoon.
I've tried various workarounds for the basic problem that
raw-request-parameters
doesnt really work as documented.

The only thing that works that I've found is having an XSLT do an
urlencode on an xinclude,
but that is kind of cumbersome

Regards,
/Joakim