cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Link Livesites: Cocoon 2.1.3 Linux Documentation Project
Date Tue, 23 Dec 2003 01:10:22 GMT
Hello Saqib,

I will add your page to the livesites of course. Only a comment: The
pages are a bit slow and I guess that's because you do the DocBook
transformation on the fly. This is no problem in general, but could it
be that your caching is not that efficient? The most time consuming
thing should be parsing the stylesheets. And as they are static they
should be cached really efficiently.

Joerg

XML on a Cocoon Server. http://www.xml-dev.com/blog/#88