cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ryan Hoegg <rho...@isisnetworks.net>
Subject Re: Looking for Cocoon professional developers in Sweden...
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2003 17:41:30 GMT
This rings true with me as well.  I have interest in a commercial cocoon
discussion forum, and have spoken with many in the western hemisphere
who do as well.  Also, I imagine the Orixo folks would have interest.

Perhaps a separate mailing list for these things is warranted?  I'm not
sure it would be appropriate to host something of this nature on Apache
hardware, but given the nature of the list I'm sure many of us could
offer resources in that regard.

Anyone else interested in something like this?

--
Ryan Hoegg
ISIS Networks