cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Marc Portier <...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: Woody referencing/copying widgets?
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2003 13:11:50 GMT

Jan Hoskens wrote:

> Extension: (maybe this will be more clear?:-)

that helped indeed.

this sounds like some original idea of building a catalog of
widget-definitions to be reused over all forms
(which I think is more generic then just having reuse inside one
definition file, but not implemented though)

but it also sounds like one of the new widgets Timothy is cracking up:
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=TimLarson

(pls check up on the class widget on that page)

regards,
-marc=