cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: Flowscript and POST's
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2003 12:13:56 GMT
Michael Lucas-Smith wrote:

>Monday, December 22, 2003, 12:05:07 PM, you wrote:
>
>I've dug a little deeper. I've made my backend match use the wsproxy
>generator and now it almost 'just works'.
>
>When I say 'just works', the values in the POST have been sent to the
>backend, without anything special required, but the values of the POST
>have been sent as parameters!
>
>I assume this is a bug in the wsproxy generator, as I've told the
>wsproxy generator to use a wsproxy-method of POST - which it does, but
>then proceeds to use parameters instead of body content.

The WSProxyGenerator uses a HTTPClient that is capable of posting XML as
the entire post body. However, it doesn't (AFAIK) pass this
functionality on to the Cocoon user. If you are able to make it do so, I
think it would be a useful, and potentially quite simple, patch. Are you
willing/able to have a go?

Regards, Upayavira