cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Marc Portier <...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: AW: AW: AW: [Woody] Binding problem for missing elements in source file
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2003 11:40:41 GMT

Markus Heussen wrote:

> Many thanks to you, now everything works fine :-)

yeah, we get there *eventually*

> But two questions I still have:
>
> 1. Is it possible to control the position where nodes will be created within
> a context? Sometimes this is necessary if the xml schema defines the
> sequence of nodes.

could you be more specific?

naieve first thought: the @path attribute of the wb:context has
precisely this purpose

(given your previous questions and remarks that sounds like a too
simplistic answer though)

> 2. If the input of a date form field is for example "31.02.2004" after
> submission this value is automatically set to "02.03.2004". How can I change
> this behavior? Is there a attribute I can set in the woody binding or
> definition file to get the behavior like using the "setLenient(false)"
> method of the class SimpleDateFormat?

not yet, see other thread where you originally posted this...

> Thanks for helping me!

de nada,

-marc=