cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject Re: problem with caching aggregated src
Date Sun, 21 Dec 2003 15:57:14 GMT
Please file it as a bug in bugzilla, it might just be something wierd
going on.

Question is do you really need caching? I mean how many hits/sec do you
really expect from this in a live environment?

Another workaround would could be to touch the stylesheet after a
fileupdate in src/main, this should invalidate the caching key and
trigger a full pipeline reload.

jorg