cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: Cocoon 2.1.3 - Build fails on Win98
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2003 10:17:52 GMT
Danny Bols wrote:

>Hello,
>
>building Cocoon-2.1.3 on a Windows 98 machine doesn't seem to work. The
>script immediatly stops after echo-ing the JAVA_HOME directory and this
>strange "OFF" message?
>
>When I use my own Ant 1.5.1 version the build seems to run.
>
>Any ideas?
>Do I need to use the Ant version included in Cocoon to do a proper build?

I think you'll find that none of the Cocoon developers are using Win98,
and can thus not debug the build on that OS.

If you can get it to work with 1.5.1, then that's great, go ahead.

If you want, you can always try to find out what the difference is, and
try to supply us with a patch to make the build process work with the
included Ant.

Regards, Upayavira