cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ryan Hoegg <rho...@isisnetworks.net>
Subject Re: OT: How do you use CVS?
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2003 18:17:15 GMT
fwiw, I have been able to separate my unit test dependencies out by
creating a subproject for my tests.  My subproject depends on my
original project, and it is a simple matter to override the "test:test"
goal in maven.xml to run tests in the subproject instead.

I don't think there will be any facility for distinguishing compile-time
dependencies from runtime dependencies in 1.0, but in practice I haven't
found much need for this.  One exception is the servlet API.

--
Ryan Hoegg
ISIS Networks