cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: Launching 2 cocoons simultenaously
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2003 15:02:24 GMT
David Hello wrote:

> I've tried on other computer, and it seems to work.
> What is the way to put more than one cocoon in the same servlet
> container?

Depends upon your servlet container. On Tomcat, you can either drop the
webapp folder into the tomcat webapps folder, and (I think) it just
picks it up and mounts it for you. Or you can edit Tomcat's server.xml
file and add another 'context' in there.

In jetty, you add something like the below to your configuration xml:
    <Call name="addWebApplication">
        <Arg>/</Arg>
        <Arg>d:/documents/cocoon/cocoon dev/build/webapp/</Arg>
    </Call>

Regards, Upayavira