cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Marc Portier <...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: [Woody-binding] nested repeaters are allowed?
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2003 12:21:34 GMT

Antonio Gallardo wrote:
> Hi Marc,
>
> thanks for the replay. I found a little trick to do so, but I am currently
> testing it. Maybe it would work. Who knows:-D
>
> <wb:repeater id="detailA" parent-path="." row-path="detailAList"
> unique-row-id="detA_id" unique-path="detA_id">
>  .... the usual stuff .....
> </wb:repeater>
>
> <wb:repeater id="detailB" parent-path="detailAList" row-path="detailBList"
> unique-row-id="detB_id" unique-path="detA_id">
>  .... the usual stuff .....
> </wb:repeater>
>
> Note the "play" with attributes parent-path, row-path, unique-row-id and
> unique-path.
>
> I hope it would work. :-D

hm, doesn't look like a mtach for the nesting at first glance?

I was thinking about putting it nested inside the <on-bind> ?

> Of course I will keep in touch with you about the success or failure. :-D

well, I suppose there is more chance it will not work then the other way
around

we should build a small test-case and do the required modifications to
get it working

am currently (finally I should say) cracking up the modifications in
binding that were discussed recently, I add this to the (bottom of) the
list... if you have a simple test-case ready that would help

-marc=