cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Marc Portier <...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: [Woody-binding] nested repeaters are allowed?
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2003 10:13:20 GMT

Antonio Gallardo wrote:

> Hi:
>
> Is posible to nest repeaters in the binding of a Java Bean?
>
> I am facing a database structure of type master(detailA[detailB]). I need
> to present it as:
>
> master (detail A) (detail B) so in order to do that, I need to nest the
> repeaters.
>
> Is this posible at all?

good question!

I've recently seen nested repeaters in template (building rows and
columns) and definition and they seemed to work :-)

in any case I see no conceptual reason (yet) why it should not work for
the binding also

of course if you have the first test case it might show some
implementation bugs which I'll hapily look into

just go for it and keep us posted?

regards,
-marc=