cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Geoff Howard <coc...@leverageweb.com>
Subject Re: stopping Cocoon cleanly
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2003 02:59:35 GMT
Sarah Haff wrote:
> so there is no clean way to stop Cocoon 2.1.3 if I am
> not using full Jetty??? That sounds strange....

In all my tests components are cleanly disposed of (i.e., Disposable
components have their dispose() method called on shutdown).  As
Upayavira mentioned, Jetty should catch the Ctrl-C and shut down the web
container (and therefore Cocoon) cleanly.  Have you seen evidence that
this may not be happening correctly?

In any case, if there is any issue, it is with the stripped down jetty
we ship for demo convenience, not with Cocoon itself.

Geoff