cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Johan Kok <j...@in-corp.com>
Subject Re: cocoon-blank.war II
Date Thu, 11 Dec 2003 04:22:37 GMT
Partick,

I really like the direction you are choosing, as I believe a lot can be
done to bring userfriendly front-ends to cocoon. I am also using forrest
and had similar thoughts there. - I would be a user of such.With a bit
of Forrest background I recently started working on Cocoon and had a
torred time obtaining a simple environment to work from - missed the
myapp sample until most were done.