cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jean-Christophe Kermagoret <...@babelobjects.com>
Subject Re: Redistribution of a cocoon-blank.war by myself?
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2003 16:19:33 GMT
First :-)

I agree with you but ... the first time I tried cocoon 1,5 month ago,
the build completely failed on windows.
On linux, no problem.

Why ? I don't remember. I made a little effort and I succeeded in using
cocoon a little then it was ok.

I imagine a lot of people that download cocoon, try it to build, fail
(sorry, sometimes, it fails) and go away.

Again, I don't say it's difficult. I only say that if it fails, people
will go away in general. And I totally agree with

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=106346491831839&w=2

Best regards,

jck@BabelObjects.Com