cocoon-users mailing list archives

From joakim verona <joa...@verona.se>
Subject Re: instability of cocoon image reader?
Date Sun, 07 Dec 2003 00:50:29 GMT
Vadim,

Thanks for your tip. It seems it works a little better with reducing the
pool, but the problem still remains.

Heres the modified imagereader component definition:

 <map:reader name="image"
    src="org.apache.cocoon.reading.ImageReader"
    logger="sitemap.reader.image"
    pool-max="2"
    pool-min="1"
    pool-grow="1"/>
    </map:readers>

It still craches, but manages to generate more thumbnails.

Here is the exception in the cocoon handled-errors.log:

com.sun.image.codec.jpeg.TruncatedFileException: Premature end of input file

I agree that cached thumbnails would be better in many ways,
but for various reasons it wouldnt be very convenient in my case.

/Joakim