cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Patrick Hess <p...@pbone.biz>
Subject Re: SVG problem after move to production server
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2003 15:13:16 GMT
Thomas.Zirnsack@gfk.de wrote:

> I am not quite sure, but we ran into a similiar problem some weeks
> ago, when we switched from an XP system to a Solaris box.
>
> In our case the problem was, that we had no running X server on the
> Solaris machine.

As in my setup the headless option is one of the major differences I
just tried to run without this option and having an X server running --
this didn't helped me, still no fonts... :(

I remeber that I had problems when I deployed the app the first time and
no X server was available... (no images generated). When I changed java
to run headless working with the images worked - except the font stuff,
that's what I discovered today...

Patrick