cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: XML-Based language for defining web-based user-interfaces
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2003 09:51:10 GMT
The unfortunate thing with google is that it lacks information about if
the things realy work well. I already spent quite some time googling
around. I get thousands of aproches ... some ideas which hav been
dropped and some that never got past the planing phase. I just wanted do
ask the guys, which might be working with real solutions, about their
oppinion. Mabe I asked my question a little bad :}

My real question should have been:
Out of the many attempts to create an xml based language for web based
user interfaces, which would be the ones people realy working with them
would recomend ?

Chris