cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <d...@c-ware.de>
Subject XML-Based language for defining web-based user-interfaces
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2003 22:59:59 GMT
Hi,

I am working on a practical university project and its our job to define
a xml-based language for describing web based user interfaces. One
special thing is that it should be possible to have workflowas included
in the definition. For example, if someone selects an option this has an
effect on the other options the user is presented. Our first assignment
was to have a look at what already exists. If there is something, that
provides all functionality, that would be fine, if there are attempts
that only provide part of it, that would be a great starting point.
Does anyone here in this list have some links he can give me?

Chris