cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject Re: ojb in flow
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2003 12:27:58 GMT
Michael Wolf dijo:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to use ojb from the flow.
> To start I only want to use the ojb PersistenceBroker like it is shown
> in the GT2003 slides from Christian Haul.
>
> I have installed the ojb block, but without jdo (i didn't include
> jdo.jar and jori.jar)

PLease update from the CVS. I just committed a new OJB lib to allow the
use of JDO 1.01

Just copy jdo.jar and jdori.jar in WEB-INF/lib

> So far I wasn't able to do it.
> What classes do I have to import to make it run?

Check if you have uncommented the OJB block in your local.blocks.properties.

> Is there a special place to put them.

If you want to include them in the war, then copy the jdo.jar and
jdori.jar in /$COCOON/lib/local

then rebuild, the libs will be included in you war file.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo