cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject Re: Redistribution of a cocoon-blank.war by myself?
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2003 11:58:31 GMT
Scherler, Thorsten dijo:
> Hello since there will no be thus thing like a cocoon-blank.war till at
> least version 2.2. My question is can I create one and put it on my
> web-page for other users? I mean can I make a cocoon-blank.war and then
> offer it for download or will I have legal problems? I will NOT sell it,
> I just want to offer it to other user!

This is very simple to create a blank war! I make it every time I update
from the CVS:

1-copy build.properties to local.build.properties
2-In local.buld.properties comment the follwing properties:

exclude.webapp.documentation=true
exclude.webapp.javadocs=true
exclude.webapp.samples=true

exclude.deprecated=true
exclude.javadocs=true

3-Rebuild cocoon using:

./build.sh war

That is all. Did you really think it is a must? I think we can write a
wiki page with this.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo