cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@digitalinsight.com>
Subject RE: [Authentication Framework] handle-errors
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2003 16:27:54 GMT
That doesn't work. I suspect the problem is the "different" way this
pipeline gets invoked. It is called from authenticate() in
PipelineAuthenticator with the following code:

        // invoke the source
        try {
            Source source = null;
            try {
                source =
org.apache.cocoon.components.source.SourceUtil.getSource(authenticationResou
rceName,

null,

parameters,

this.resolver);

                doc =
org.apache.cocoon.components.source.SourceUtil.toDOM(source);
            } catch (SAXException se) {
                throw new ProcessingException(se);
            } catch (SourceException se) {
                throw
org.apache.cocoon.components.source.SourceUtil.handle(se);
            } catch (IOException e) {
                throw new ProcessingException(e);
			} finally {
                this.resolver.release(source);
            }

        } catch (ProcessingException local) {
            this.getLogger().error("authenticator: " + local.getMessage(),
local);
            exceptionMsg = local.getMessage();
        }

I always see the logger message from this which obviously means this code is
handling the exception.  So I'm pretty sure handle-errors is just not going
to work here.

Ralph