cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@digitalinsight.com>
Subject RE: Authentication and Autorization
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2003 15:55:16 GMT
The Cocoon authentication framework does not provide the generator or
PermissionSelector I described below.  I wrote those two components for our
needs.  Sorry if I misled you, but I was trying to illustrate how you can
tie Cocoon's authentication framework to your own.  Basically, you need to
write a generator.  The documentation on the authentication framework is at
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/developing/webapps/authentication.html.

As far as redirecting to different pages based upon permissions, that is
only one possibility.  It is entirely possible to pass permissions as XML
into a stylesheet to cause the page to be generated differently based on
permissions.

Ralph