cocoon-users mailing list archives

From beyaRecords - The home Urban music <...@beya-records.com>
Subject Cocoon build 2.1.3 Question
Date Fri, 26 Dec 2003 22:23:30 GMT
hi,
I am completely new to the unix environment, having come the windows
arena, so have a little pity on a brother ;-)

I have just built cocoon version 2.1.3 successfully and have been left
with a build directory containing 2 folders cocoon-2.1.3 and webapp. My
question is I presume that  cocoon-2.1.3 goes into the root of tomcat
along with cocoon.war, but where does webapp or the contents of webapp
go?

regards

Uzo