cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jan Wielgus <lis...@o2.pl>
Subject XSP - escaping
Date Tue, 30 Dec 2003 18:36:03 GMT
Hello,

I have the following problem:
I am using a textarea to submit some content which then is written
to an xml file with source writing transformer. The problem is, I
want the "<" and ">" characters not to be replaced with "&lt;" and
"&gt;"

I am working with XSP and the I pass the content from the textarea
as a parameter to an xsp page, where I have the code that writes it
to a file:

<source:write>
<source:source>context://test.xml</source:source>
<source:fragment>
<root>
    <xsp-request:get-parameter name="inhalt"/>
</root>
</source:fragment>
</source:write>

I have read about such problems on this list and I saw a such solution:

<util:include-expr>
<util:expr>
<xsp-request:get-parameter name="inhalt"/>
</util:expr>
</util:include-expr>

But when I put this between the <root>-tags withing the write-source
fragment then I get an error message that says:

org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Content is not allowed in prolog.

What am I doing wrong?

Any help appreciated

Jan