cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Laurent Trillaud" <ltrill...@jouve.fr>
Subject [mod-db] Pb with input module
Date Wed, 24 Dec 2003 08:19:58 GMT
Hello
I want to override the default request-param input module in the
database.xml by another input module.
For example, if I change name filed in the database.xml provided in
/samples/databases/mod-db/ to this snippet
<keys>...<keys>
<values>
   <value name="name" type="string">
      <module name="date" parameter="date" type="all"/>
   <value>
</values>

I got the current date instead of the name given in the query string. All is
fine.
But I got a problem when I use another input module.
For example <module name="request" parameter="remoteAddr" type="all"/>
return a blank string.
And how can I specify the context with the session-context input module. Or
in another word how can I get the ID in the authentication context
initialize by the authentication framework?
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Laurent Trillaud