cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Nicolas Toper <nto...@jouve.fr>
Subject Re: Looking for Cocoon professional developers in Sweden...
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2003 18:01:09 GMT
It is a good idea... A separate ML is a good idea and besides Cocoon is so
broad that a few company are really in competition in the same markets.

But the question is also the other way around: I'm currently looking for a job
and I'd like to continue to work with Java/XML/Cocoon stuff but I couldn't
find any interesting job posting... Maybe I didn't look in the right place
:=) (since I'm not in a hurry I didn't go through a really deep search)

From what I've heard, company are using Cocoon for really cool and different
stuff.

nicolas