cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Frederic Gaus <coc...@necroshine.de>
Subject html-generate-serialize-problem
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2003 12:19:57 GMT
Hi helpers :-)

I got the following problem:

I want to generate a xhtml-site and serialize it after that:

I tried both:

      <map:match pattern="epozmacros">
        <map:generate  src="documents/epozmacros.html"/>
        <map:serialize type="html"/>
      </map:match>

      <map:match pattern="epozmacros">
        <map:generate type="html"  src="documents/epozmacros.html"/>
        <map:serialize type="html"/>
      </map:match>

Nothing is working correctly.. I have a
<script type="text/javascript" src="dom2_events.js"></script>

in the xhtml-document after the serialization I get a
<script type="text/javascript src="dom2_events.js"/>

The "/>" is not understand by the Browser and he is waiting for a
closing tag. But shouldn't the html-serializer know about the
closing-tag-differences between html and xml?

Freddy