cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bruce Perryman <bperryman...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: <session:getxml> not allowed in this position in the styleshe et
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2003 14:06:32 GMT
Sorry about the closing attribute tag. That was a typo
that was in my message but wasn't in my application.
I'm a bit confused by your response.

If I store your name in a session context, can I
retrieve it using a session action in the sitemap and
pass it as a parameter to my stylesheet? That would
work, but I didn't think that I could do that.

--- Fleischer Roman <roman.fleischer@siemens.com>